Review about Entrust Energy Electricity Service from Fort Worth, Texas
Today I woke up to lights being cut off and a temperature in the 100s.With not even a call warning or reminder.
I treval and can't always get in time to my mail. I was 1 day past my grace period. When I called I had someone named Oscar talk to me we with more disrespect then I ever incontered in customer service. Was placed on hold 3 times almost an hour each.
Last one I took a snap shot.
I will no longer do buisness with unprofessional company like this.Needless to say I been with them for 2 years.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Entrust Energy Electricity Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 3 turbines and a controller a year ago. In one year I got broken blades, the turbines shook like crazy, never worked or made 20% of the sold..."
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."
- "Looking for a no cog low wind startup wind turbine generator for your residential roof top install? Look at this! http://www.mwands.com/pdf_files/legal/ I saved my money, shopped eBay and bought the Thermodyne Systems Windgeneering..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Where can I begin!!!! FIRST OFF, save yourself some time and sanity and do not shop online from this fraudulent retailer! They will make the "human error and mistake that..."
- "Every other year we attend Beale Street Music Festival. In 2012 we drove from Dallas/Ft. Worth (Texas) area to Memphis. In 2014 we took Tennco Express Airport shuttle from Memphis Airport..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."