Today I woke up to lights being cut off and a temperature in the 100s.With not even a call warning or reminder.
I treval and can't always get in time to my mail. I was 1 day past my grace period. When I called I had someone named Oscar talk to me we with more disrespect then I ever incontered in customer service. Was placed on hold 3 times almost an hour each.
Last one I took a snap shot.
I will no longer do buisness with unprofessional company like this.Needless to say I been with them for 2 years.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Entrust Energy Electricity Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."
- "Clearview representatives were 3 times to my house and the three told him I was not interested and very upset third man told me that he was the supervisor who..."
- "DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is my nephews FB as i do not have my own however i am in my 50s and Purchased..."
- "Taking too ling for transfers Can not contact customer service without customer code, prompts you to sign in but when you do, there's no option to get customer code but..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."
- "This is how I received it August 1. Seller will not return money..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."