Entrust Energy Residential Electricity Supply Review
Your company came to me and guaranteed they would take a certain amount of money off of my bill because you guys are a supplier I gave them all my information back in August and still have not received any kind of compensation for those fees that Duke energy gives and That's what I was told it was going to happen this is a very very bad way to start your business with someone I am not happy with this at all I have attached the bill that I got for this month and that's not including the couple $98 bills that I've gotten I think this is fraudulent and very very irresponsible for a company to do this
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Entrust Energy Residential Electricity Supply
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought this unit 5 years ago and had it installed by a authorized installer. Paid out close to $4500.00. Unit has almost literally not worked since. I've had service guys..."
- "I bought a 16kw Generac Guardian in 2006 from an authorized installer. Within three years, the amount of rust on the steel base and inner steel panels was tremendous. No..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- "We had a great experience with Bath Planet. Saw them at a home show and were impressed with how friendly and professional the people in the booth were. ..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."