1.4
Additional Fees

Your company came to me and guaranteed they would take a certain amount of money off of my bill because you guys are a supplier I gave them all my information back in August and still have not received any kind of compensation for those fees that Duke energy gives and That's what I was told it was going to happen this is a very very bad way to start your business with someone I am not happy with this at all I have attached the bill that I got for this month and that's not including the couple $98 bills that I've gotten I think this is fraudulent and very very irresponsible for a company to do this

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Entrust Energy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Pacific Gas and Electric or Ambit Energy that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Entrust Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Entrust Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Entrust Energy?

Comments