1.5

Today I woke up to lights being cut off and a temperature in the 100s.With not even a call warning or reminder.

I treval and can't always get in time to my mail. I was 1 day past my grace period. When I called I had someone named Oscar talk to me we with more disrespect then I ever incontered in customer service. Was placed on hold 3 times almost an hour each.

Last one I took a snap shot.

I will no longer do buisness with unprofessional company like this.Needless to say I been with them for 2 years.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Entrust Energy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Pacific Gas and Electric or Ambit Energy that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Entrust Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Entrust Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Entrust Energy?

Comments

Littleton, Colorado, United States #1200338

Easy fix: autopay.

Also, you were past your grace period. That is entirely your fault.