Additional Fees

I was lied by the door to door salesman and was told that Reliant was not going to charge me a cancellation fee.That entrust was going to take over my account and start billing me.

That was a big lie. Also that they did have any fee to be charge to my Entrust account only wattage used by me at 8 cent per. I made a compliant and still have not resolve since August 26, The salesman give me his cell phone number ,and has not returned any of my calls. I also call customer service and was told that someone would be calling me back asap and not a call since beginning of September 2017.

I got a call today about me not paying my bill that was due Sept 26, 2017 and told them that my account was under investigation and to review the accounts before calling people. I would not suggest for anyone to buy from a salesman but to call Entrust due to calls are recorded. When I compliant I told ,them that I made the salesman to write on my receipt that no cancellation fees were to be charge to me and he did.

Customer service told me that how do they know he wrote because anybody would have written it.In another words they did not believe me.

Review about: Entrust Energy Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: get back to me asap to resolve.

I didn't like: Saleman lying to me, Salesman, Being lied to by their sales door to door rep, Hidden fees.

Had an Experience with Entrust Energy?

Comments

Hello dear customer, we are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.We would like to take a look into your account.

Could you please email us your account details at unhappycustomer@entrustenergy.com.-Entrust Energy